Welcome to Illusion, a site dedicated to not exactly the whole entire series of the Princess Maker game, but to mostly the fourth volume: Legend of Another World, only.
You can find not only information on what the game is all about, you can also print off little cheat tips that may help you reaching some of the hard to get endings that you have not yet gotten before!
The site is best viewed with Internet Explorer and 800x600 resolution.
So enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to leave a message giving the webmistress suggestions on what else to add on the site~!
Lastly, Please click on the following button every day you come for a visit. This will ensure us to win our very own domain name, so please help! Thank you very much!
Finally, a place that is dedicated to the one and only Mistress of this site; me! /w\
I don't think have to babble anything more here, do I? Just go on and read it you stalkers...
Birthday: March 05
Age: 1080 :)
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Tribe: Demon Tribe
Favorite Food: Sweets, sushi, ramen
Favorite Animal: Panda
Favorite Color: Black!
Favorite Daughter: Erika, my Daughter from Princess Maker III
Favorite Prince: Lee
Least Favorite Food: Spicy food, fake flavors
Least Favorite Animal: N/A
Least Favorite Color: Pink
Least Favorite Daughter: N/A
Least Favorite Prince: The Prince of the Bunny Land (Princess Maker III)
You ask I answer
1) What is your SN?
2) What did you name your daughter?
Alice Kleo (Her looks reminded me of Alice from Alice in Wonderland.)
3) What is the first ending that you have gotten?
Singer ¬ ¬;
4) Your favorite ending of PM4? Why?
I personally think that the best ending would be having the daughter marrying Cube, the butler.
Well, just as the father has said in the end of that ending, "Those two have spent so much time together, it's not even that much of a surprise that they ended up married." And since Cube still has a contract with me (Father), the newly wed couple is going to continue taking care of me (Father) anyways. In other words, there isn't going to be any "old man's regret" XD
5) Your favorite character in PM4 and why.
I like Karen a lot simply because she really reminded me of Marion Phauna from the manga Shaman King <3
6) Favorite Prince in PM4 is...?
Lee, the Prince of Dragons. He is such a cute little boy, and knowing me, I really like Shoutas with naive personalities >w<///
7) Which one of your daughter's friends do you dislike?
Christina...I hate her Oh-I-am-so-much-better-than-you attitude...lol"
8) Which contest do you always let your daughter enter during the Harvest Festival?
Combat contest, because my daughter is always good at either magic or sword fight XD
9) You like the appearance of the daughter when she's 10/13/16?
13~15 is my favorite.
10) Favorite Royal ending?
Daughter becoming The Maou -w-///, I simply love the color black
11) Your favorite events are? (Name 3)
- When Lee and Baroa are fighting over daughter XD...I actually wanted her to become the general that time (and she did.), so it made me laugh how the two Princes are so stubborn over that one little date...
- The second time that daughter meets Sharul. I like the whole mirror reflection thing; the CG is really pretty *laugh*
- Karen and daughter holding hands and looking at Karen's "friends". I just like the feeling of it that's all. :D
12) What is your biggest regret about the Princess Maker series?
That one could never choose a boy to raise...
I'd want a son like Lee <3